Long weekend colouring - Tiddly inks

I am finding myself loving colouring while watching TV and relaxing.  I went through my digital images for Tiddly Inks and clicked on the Sunny Day Wryn.    The current challenge over on the Tiddly Ink challenge blog is Make it Rectangle.  So out came the cutter and the rectangles were made.

Im still working on the remnants in the drawer and flicked through them and came across the orange simple background paper, which worked perfectly with the image I coloured last night.   I seem to be in an orange frame of mind this week.   To be honest, the colours were already out from the card I had made previously.  I just deepened them a little by adding some red to it.

I used my paper distresser and some vintage photo ink on the edges of the card stock.  Something I hadnt done in a while.   Not sure why I stopped doing that, I think i got caught up in the die cutting neat edge routine.


Challenges
Addicted to Stamps - Flowers (the image is my flower, sentiment is stamped)
Dragon Fly Dreams - Add sparkle (the bling and wink of stella over the image)




Thanks for visiting today

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card. Great colouring. Thank you so much for entering our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming image - so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice composition on this, and beautifully colored Tiddly Inks image. So happy you could join us at Tiddly Inks for the June challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.