Card Making Frenzy Long weekend.

I have made lots of cards this weekend and used varied images.  Clearly Besotted (yet to be posted), Tiddly Inks and now Teddybo.   Gayle (our TB creator) drew up some Chibi images and this image below called my name.   The Chibi's are in the store at www.teddybo.com  so be sure to go and visit and check them out.   



I spoke earlier about refilling my copic's!  Well BG11 was completely dry after this, but how vibrant is that teal pop of colour.  I used bg15,13 and 11 and then added b02 to give it some pop.  A new combo for me.

I used a card sketch from Mojo Monday.  The sketches have come to an end. I am so glad they will still be available for use though.  I search Card Sketch and images on google for ideas when I have none!

Challenges

Products
Unicorn Chibi (Teddybo)
White card base with distress oxide blending (using a shaving brush to add colour)
Spellbinder circles
Bling
Kaszazz sentimet

Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. This unicorn is great. The card is gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet unicorn, Penny - I love the soft colors you used! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.