Thank you to the Creative Fingers Sponsors for 2016


All of the team members at Creative Fingers would like to put out a big thank you for all over the wonderful sponsors for 2016, without them we wouldn't have a challenge blog or images to use.
As part of our thank you post we are all linking up projects using the sponsors images so please head to all of the teams blogs and send some love to the generous sponsor's who donate to us so we can share with you.  I am using an image from OddBall Art Co - Zeddy dressed as Santa.    Lately I have decided to keep my projects clean and simple which actually means I finish cards instead of procrastinating.  I hope you like what I have created.


Please head on over to the challenge blog and visit the rest of the team, we love reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.