Things with Wings

I have a confession I got myself a new kit, Nordic Winter and am thrilled with the amount of digital coloured images within.  I have done a 360' turn around and instead of colouring images I am printing them out fully coloured and loving it.   These are one version of my xmas tags for the year, made by layering shapes, sentiments and images from Nordic Winter.

I used my new pix scan mat for the print and cut of the cards, such an easy process and to be sure there are no mistakes I put a tiny inline on the cut to ensure there are no nasty white edges.

If i had thought a little more I would of put a to:- and from:- on the cards saving another step come xmas time.


The theme of the challenge this week at Polkadoodles is Things with Wings!
Looking forward to seeing your creations.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags - don't you just love that robin! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fabulous collection isn't it Penny and you picked my favourite digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi penny these are awesome and such a perfect set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.