Its new release day at The East Wind

I love how often the releases occur at The East Wind and the images are so versatile.

This image just made me smile, I love that she isn't skinny and has curves and I found the perfect sentiment in Sil Studio to go with her, the top of the sentiment was a little love heart but it didnt transfer so I popped it on her arm as a tattoo, I think that worked!

Diva Lisa "She"


The East Wind are aiming to get to 2000 members on the Facebook page this weekend.  Please head over and join up.  You will be inspired with the wonderful colouring projects that are uploaded.

This image can be found over at the Esty store


Challenges

Thanks for visiting today

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colours and paper combo. Fantastic image too, might have to snap that up. Thanks for joining in the fun at Fab ‘n’ Funky for our ‘Hearts & Flowers’ challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab ‘n’ Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just stunning I love the colours you have chosen for her, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with the All Things Bright and Beautiful challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.