Finishing up some projects

I found some time today to complete a card I started last week.  I love how this looks fairly clean and simple but in truth its got lots of elements.  I used my friends MFT Blueprints #15 to create the background and angled edges and vinyl for the sentiment.  The image is from 2CuteInk which i stumbled across late last year.  I believe they offer  a freebie at the challenge blog each month too. 


This little guy was printed up quite large and coloured with Copics.   The colours I chose worked perfectly with the CTMH coloured papers I found afterwards.

Im going to enter this into a few challenges
Double Click - Use a Bird  (second entry)

Thanks for visiting today

4 comments:

  1. Adorable penguin! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card ..love the penguin and her birthday hat ...thanks for joining us on inky impressions ...come back and see us soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions! Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.