Are you ready for a NEW RELEASE - Scrappers Delight


http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89

Scrappers Delights is wanting to knock your socks off with the New Release, Im pleased as its so hot here in Australia.. Who needs socks!

I must admit I get a bit of a laugh when Im making Christmas cards with wintery images and lots of my sentients involve Christmas and Snow.  I can dream.... 

This card is using lots of things from my craft room that hadnt seen daylight in a while, I cleaned up and put things in front of where I am planning to craft and I hope it will mean that more of my crafting goodies get used more regularly.  I also finished the project and tidied up the table straight away... not sure quite whats wrong with me.

Anyway, onto the matter at hand.
I was given this cutie to play with for the New Release
Willies Gifts


I coloured him up last week and then put him aside awaiting inspiration for the project.  I eventually took my lead from the Facebook challenge where Scrappers Delights gave away an image for all that wanted to play, the theme was simply Tags.  

I created a circle with snow drifts using some dies and built up the tag from there,  I find it so hard to keep empty space on a project, so that little fine Xmas tree die worked perfectly to fill up the space while not overwhelming it.

Please head over to the Challenge blog and also to the store to check out all that is new.  Also don't forget to like the Facebook group.

Simply Create Too - Snow Snow Snow
Aliciabelchallenge - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Happy Holidays


Thanks for visiting today

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation! So pleased to see you sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and I like it on its side makes it different
    I am sure it is quite funny doing snow scenes for you guy's lol
    Thank you so much for sharing
    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful! We're glad you entered our Challenge "Snow! Snow! Snow!"

    This is our last challenge for 2014: The Design Team will take a break most of December to enjoy their families around the holidays. We'll all be back on 2 January for our first 2015 challenge to spark your creativity. We hope to see your entries in all our challenges next year!

    Happy Holidays to you & your family!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...this is just too darn cute and so so sweet. I love your adorable little penguin gift tag. Now in my humble opinion, your tag would be gift enough for me, so so cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card, thank you so much for sharing with Simply Create Too.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.