Retro card sketches

I was talking to a friend yesterday who introduced me to Retro Sketches, thanks Mel.
I decided my Darkroom door paint brush stamps would work with the sketch pretty well, and guess what they were easy to find in my newly cleaned room... as were the inks!  Its the small things that make me happy these days.
 
 
 
 
Im also going to play in the Simon says Stamp challenge for Stamptember, needless to say I have been blog hopping and really want to do a SSS order... I mean I do need a new t square ruler right.. No seriously, there are some things I do want, like whipped spackle, t square, new distress mini, distress mini tins, quite a few stamp sets.... oh dear oh dear.  Anyway the theme for SSS is to use a real stamp, no digi's!   I actually did this without realising using the darkroom door stamps.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. This looks great.
    Do glad you joined in the challenge.
    Oh and your craft room looks great. Happy crafting xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.