Totally Gorjuss - Pearls and Lace

This weeks challenge at Totally Gorjuss is
Lace and Pearls
you can use both or either
 our fabulous sponsor this week is The Hobby House 
 
 
For this card I used my brand new Brother Scan and Cut (yes another cutter... this one can affectionately be named NO:5)  I am totally infatuated with it.  You stamp your rubber or clear stamp onto your medium, place it on the mat, scan, the machine finds the Image (if your lucky) and creates a cut line around it and then you can add a margin if you wish.  It does much more than that but for my purposes that is the MAIN feature and the reason I bought it.  I am looking at my stamps in a whole new light now.  I also use my distress it tool by zutter and even dug into my sentiment stash to find a new sentiment instead of the old favourites I've been using of late.  I coloured with Inktense, can't say I love those yet, Ive never been fantastic at water colouring!

Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. Your card is simply gorgeous!!
    Thanks for your nice comment about James Bond.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.