Totally Gorjuss - Manly

http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com.au/


This week at Totally Gorjuss our theme is Manly

 

Perfect timing for this theme, I was cleaning out my craft room drawers (again) and came across these phtotos that I had printed out years ago and never scrapped.  The story behind the layout, both my husband and I are both green eyed (and im slightly a jealous soul) but I tend to call him a green eyed monster anyway.   I think I nailed the Male theme in this layout, I even dug into my stash of metallic embellishments and used them instead of STASHING them for a rainy day.  I really would like to cull my craft supplied by using them instead of putting them into a drawer.

I hope to see you all posting on the challenge blog so we can comment on your projects.
please  leave me a comment here too, so I know you have visited.

 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely layout Penny and a belated Happy New Year to you.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.