Open Minded Challenge -Guest Designer

A few months ago I put my hand up to join the new challenge blog Open Minded Challenges ,and although I wasn't successful I was asked to participate with all other DT applicants with the first challenge. 
 
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/
 
The challenge for Open Minded Crafting this week is NEW.
I used a brand new chevron stamp from Close to my Heart.  I was originally frustrated with the stamping but I figured out that lightly rubbing a pencil eraser over the new stamp allowed it to accept ink and give a wonderfully clear impression.
 
 
The image can be found here, it was kindly donated by Milkcoffee
 
Please support this new challenge blog, its going to be fun watching them grow.  The blog is up and running now with a few posts from DT members there with Bio's attached. 
 
Thanks for visiting today

7 comments:

  1. Totally adore this card. Such a great shape and would never have thought that the chevron was a stamp! Great idea to rub the eraser on it. Another thing that I wouldn't have thought of doing!

    Thank you so much for being part of our 1st challenge!!! I hope that you will come back often to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for inspiring me with your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, loved the tip about stamping, congrats on being a GD on Open Minded Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Simply beautiful. I love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and beautiful! Love the embossed Chevron background- Looks amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card - I love the colours that you have used on the digi, and the classic black and white background x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Love all the details....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.