Christmas cards in batches

Ok, here is something interesting.  I used to sew and I hated sewing in batches.. it was so boring doing production line.  I had mistakenly assumed that card making in batches would be similarly boring but I recently watched a You Tube video of a SU demo making ten cards in 20 minutes and thought there may be something in making in bulk.  My version of bulk is 4 cards.
 
Today ill be sharing a cute little card and later in the week another 4 cards that I whipped up on Saturday night in record time. 
 
 
This image was a free gift from Tiddly inks in late 2013.  The cards are only 10cm square.  As you can see I experimented stamping a stitched effect but I didn't like it where it overlapped on the card edges so I left two card stitch free.   The Inside the card has a sentiment and a simple border stamped on the lower edge of the card.
 
These cards are being entered into the CMC Challenge this week which is anything goes
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I am glad I am not the only one making Christmas cards in January hehe. I adore the stamp on this one. Happy Crafting *hugs* Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge! DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.