Snowing at Totally Gorjuss

Another week has passed and its time for another Totally Gorjuss Challenge.
This week we are after your projects with snow, initially I was lacking in inspiration but then I started colouring an image and found the perfect background paper in my new Echo Park christmas paper pad and I was off.
I even used my Tim Holtz stamp to create some faux snow..



of course I would like to link up with a few other challenges
Simon Says Stamp are having a Anything Goes challenge but wouldnt mind seeing Ranger/tim products.
Crafty Calender Challenge are all things Christmas in November.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.