Clearing my table....

So who can craft on a messy desk?  I nearly just dragged my arm across the desk to bin the lot but on closer inspection I realised I could actually make something with these bits and pieces on the desk.
So.. here was the result of about an hours work and I now have a semi clean desk (some things are still to be binned I fear).  The irony of these little bit of pieces.. my inlaws have decided we are not to buying gifts at Christmas, and im really only buying for my kids and my sisters boys.  So.. lots of tags and not many gifts!  The bright, very ugly tag with splotches is for my sister who is an artist.. its meant to be tongue in cheek, I hope she gets it
Im going to play in the Simon says stamp challenge today, its anything goes but they are keen to see some Ranger and Tim products used.  I used my distress, time tag die and archival inks, aswell as stains on that ugly tag!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags Penny, I love them all & well done you for not swiping it all in the bin :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.