More SVG projects

So as you know, i've been raving on about SVG cuts and their wonderful files.  I finally see extreme value in owning a cutting machine.  Sure they cut swirls and twirls etc but so do die cut and hand fed die cut machines... these 3d projects just make me smile!

I think I prefer the older distressed typed finishes but my kids like the bright options.  The flash has made these projects look brighter than they are in real life.  But you get the general idea!

I used my brand new Gina K stamp on the tag on the heart box and im thrilled.. the stamps come with a plastic sheet to store stamps on, a nice addition and something I would normally have to purchase.. so.. off you go and add Gina K stamps to your ever growing wish lists!  They are actually very economical and the quality is amazing.    Problem with them.. international post :(

The Dream stamp is a Kaszazz stamp and it comes in a set with lots of single words in the same font.. again.. Wish lists at the ready, or just ring me and Ill add it to an order for you.




1 comment:

  1. DOnt you just love SVG Cuts!? They're awesome!! Your boxes are so cute!

    Thanks for your sweet words on my blog about my Father's Day card! Hubby loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.