Ticked Pink at Card Making Mamas

How spoiled are the DT at Card Makin Mamas, we got to choose our images from Ticked Pink, the only negative was, I want them all.
I chose the very sad looking Lillith, she is pretty no doubt but looking a tad miserable.

Our goal this week was to use a photo for inspiration, I've not used that technique much but it's an idea I may use more often in the future.






I came up with the Card below, which I'm quite happy with. I used my new expression rubber stamp from Kaszazz for the sentiment, I got a bit crazy and ordered 4 sets of sentiments, they are all in the same script but themed for thanks, sorry, thinking of you etc, and perfectly sized for cards. Love it!






I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations, don't forget to link up your work at The Card Makin Mamas so we can come and comment.

The new DT starts in early May, be sure to send them some love too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.