Non Christmas Colours

How are you all going with Christmas creations, If the Shoe Fits would like to see some NON Christmas colour creations this week... this means NO RED or GREEN.    You would think that is easy right?  I actually kept on reaching for green toned papers... This card started with the glittery embellishments... and then I had to try and work those into flat, matt card stock.. I looked at my stamps for a while and thought... Hmmm emboss.. glitter, overlap... and i went a little bit Tim Holtz... teach me for watching his 12 tags of xmas video's wont it.  Now dont get too excited I did say just a little bit.  I actually really enjoyed the process of double embossing and seeing the effects.  Im not to sure that my colour choices are ideal, I think this would look awesome with vintage papers for the tree.. i may just make another one in browns and the like and less bling.. stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.