Creatalicious Challenge Time

Yes I know last month i said it was my last DT post for Creatalicious, but the wonderful Bec of Bizzy Bec's asked me to hang around for two more months... of course I jumped at the offer!
Bec got to choose the theme this month and she wants
Vintage
this is right up my alley at the moment... as i get to play with distress inks, edging and the like... sometimes I think I get vintage and distressing mixed up.. I know they are different but they do blend well together dont you think?



Can you see the slight swirl edging around the ballerina, I got this idea from Kylie (also on the DT for creatalicious) I saw it on her blog and had to try it.  I then uploaded my card to the Dt blog and laughed.. as Kylie had use her swirl edging on her DT card too. I said i would give her full credit for the fabulous idea and here it is!!  Kylie.. Its my new favourite technique!

I had such a ball with this card, when i made it i was NO motivation or MOJO going on.. so I sat and just played with some scrap paper, got my sewing machine out.. and used some punches oh and tried to use copics softly... this is the result.  I also copic'd the pearls as they were bright white.

Im really looking forward to seeing what everyone creates this month for this challenge..
Creatalicious challenges run monthly from the 15th of each month.  Be sure to visit!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Penny,love your swirls and sponging.......a perfect vintage card!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.