Keeping things simple

I am now the proud mother of a 14yr old girl... yikes!  I wanted to make her a special card, she likes the cards I colour but I only had some young images and I wanted to make her a card that was more suited to her new MATURE age!
I had lots of fun with this card, its very simple but also very pretty


I think I liked the process of making this card as I actually STAMPED, and there were no digi's in site.  I have missed it.  Saying that.. my Beautiful stamp appears to be a tad crooked! 
I have used my nestabilities for the flower, and a very large punch for the lovely green branches and a martha punch for the brown border.. add a corner rounder and a button/wire and wallah all done!

Challenges:-
and my first entry to the new challenge blog
if like me you didnt know what CAS meant.. read on.. its  CLEAN AND SIMPLE!

6 comments:

  1. I think your daughter will love the card you made for her and just adore her mom for recognizing that 14 is a mature age! :) Love the way you layered the flower. The delicate leaves add a touch of feminity to the card. I really like it!

    Thanks for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Penny.. I am sure she will just love it.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful card! I hope your daughter loves it!!!! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Penny,gorgeous colours and papers!!! It's nice to do something different and a Happy Birthday to your gorgeous daughter!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!! Thanks for joining us this week! Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - nice use of die cuts!! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.