Finally a little bit of ME time to craft!

Designed to Delight has their freebie up on site, all people participating get next weeks image via email!
Creative card crew is celebrating their one year anniversary this week.. and would like to see any sort of celebration themed card.  While over at Cupcake Craft Challenges they want circles, i have used lots of embossed circles and the sketch has circles too..and Cooking it up with Katie wants some decoupage and a challenge from your favourite blog.  Delightful sketches provided the inspiration with the sketch.  Bee Crafty would like embossing and a digi image.


Crazy 4 Challenges would like 3 different texture mediums (ive used three embossing folders),
Dareu2digistamp would like Pearls, I must admit I was happy about this as I really don't use them often.  Inky Impressions want us to think green.. I am sure i could of added more... but there is still plenty to be found!

I believe that may be it for this little card, I am not sure who is going to get this card.. I don't really send Easter cards to people.. perhaps my children can leave it out for the Easter bunny this year!

Are you looking for my Candy? Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute Penny,love all the texture and your D image!!! Beautiful work!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this - the colours are gorgeous. Beautiful!

    Have a great day,
    Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable!! such a darling little image..And I love the colors...
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, very cute image and I love your Decoupage!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! I love the what you did with the sketch, and the 3D paper tole adds so much!! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW how sweet, I just love the 3d effect.....What a wonderful job on the sketch and thinking green!!! thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Penny, what a sweet card. The image is adorable and the decoupage looks amazing. Gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love the flower and the bunny being 3D.

    Thank you for participating in the Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello this is the first visit t your blog and its a great place to be! Your card is terrific I love all the layer and dimensions. Thanks for playing along with Inky impressions! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love this little bunny! Thank you for joining in on the fun at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bunny image!!!Love your colors!!
    Awesome take on the green challenge at Inky!!Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, love the layers. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful spring pastel colors. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.