Ebony and Ivory



So I wanted to make some cards for my stepmother, who tends not to use cards that often..she likes to put post it notes on presents for cards!  so im going to make up a small set of cards for different occasions so she can put a nice cards on the nice gifts that she buys!  

I originally was going to make these cards to match some lovely ribbons that i found at Fred the Needle today but they ended up being all wrong for my thought process's so i ended up with Browns.. anyone that knows me knows i love browns!

The next bit of the story is, I have been struggling a bit lately trying to use just Kaszazz branded products and ive decided thats just silly as i own some beautiful products both stamps and tools in other brands.  Funnily enough these cards did end up being mostly Kaszazz products.. but once i let myself decide that any product goes.. I suddenly got some ispiration of my own!  

I planned on making 10 cards in this set but the first two ended up being NON suitable for the theme i was after so they will be kept for me.

As you can see from these cards i mistakenly started with white card base, as i wasnt planning on doing an ivory card... oh well things change!
Im using my favourite Kaszazz SB papers range which is Ebony and Ivory with some chalk inks and the new endearments.. and dont you know the circle background with the cakes... they may be my new favourite stamp set.
I even used my spellbinder for the label, with some hodgepodge and the scallop punch fits my kaszazz circle punch beautifully!.... ahh the freedom of using all my tools...
let the fun begin!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Penny,you have done a fabulous job,I love them!!! I never stick to one brand,I just use what I like and that works for me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.